Please note we only offer a "Click and Collect" Service on our Web Shop. No deliveries.
This sourdough loaf is made using 60% freshly milled wholegrain flour from the Gower Heritage Centre across the road. The other 40% is organic white bread flour from Shipton Mill.
Freshly milled flour just like coffee has far greater taste. Still only 3 ingredients:
Flour! Water! Salt.
Try toasted with butter and jam!
**All of our bread is what we would call 'slow food' and takes at least 16-24 hours to make. That is why we need orders at least 2 days before collection.
Allergen information: Wheat (gluten)